Program Length: 25 weeks
The facility maintenance sector is experiencing rapid growth and will most definitely continue throughout the rest of Canada.
As a Building Operator, you are the main on-site contact for tenants. You are also the person to oversee maintenance and repairs to a building’s operational and life support systems.
At Queen’s College, our Building Operator Diploma will prepare you for a very stable career. Our 6 month training program consists of a variety of modules that will challenge you, test you, and ultimately reward you with a great deal of knowledge about efficient building operations.
You will be introduced to:
- Fundamentals of building systems, focusing on heating and cooling systems
- Opportunities for energy conservation and demand management.
- Energy management planning techniques
- Fundamentals of automatic control systems for building mechanical systems
- Introduction to Building Automation Systems (BAS)
And much more!
- High school diploma or equivalent; or
- 18 years of age or older and completion of the Wonderlic Test with a minimum score of 20.
For more information about this program, please fill out the form on this page, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (905) 890 – 7833.