International Students Application Process

Download the application form by clicking on the PDF Application below and complete the form. Once completed, submit the application with the digital supporting documents to

International student application (PDF)

Before submitting the application, please ensure you have electronic copies of the following:

I. Certified copies of high school/post-secondary transcripts, diplomas, and degrees
II. Proof of English Proficiency – report of IELTS/TOFEL scores
III. Signed Notice of Disclosure form
IV. Proof of non-refundable application fee of $150 CAD

**Bring original documents with you when you register at the College**

Letter of Acceptance

The official letter of acceptance will be issued to the qualified candidates to start their student permit application.

Pay the tuition fees

It is strongly recommended that international students make a pre-payment for the tuition in full. This will help facilitate the process of obtaining a Canadian Study Permit.

Wire Transfers
Wire transfers are the preferred method of transferring funds internationally.

*Please note: If the wire transfer is not in the student’s name, you must inform the College at by providing the name used for the transfer in order for the College to properly track the payment.

Bank Transfers
For bank transfers in Canadian dollars, use the following:

Our Bank Information:
Name: Queen’s College of Business, Technology & Public Safety
Account Number: 5258997
Branch Transit: 0321
Institution Code: 004
Branch Address: 1881 Steeles Ave. West, Unit # 1, North York, ON., M3H 5Y4

*Once we receive the tuition fee, an Official Receipt will be issued.

Refund Policy

If the study permit has been refused for any reason, a full refund of the tuition fee will be issued back to the student except the application fee of $150 CAD. For us to process the refund, an official rejection of study permit from the Consulate of Canada has to be submitted.

Apply for your Study Permit/Visa

Please visit the Government of Canada website at

To apply for a Study Permit, you will need the following documents from us:
• Letter of acceptance from us
• Receipt of tuition payment