Program Length: 40 weeks
The Computer Networking & Security Diploma program is a hands-on training program that strikes a balance between the latest computer theories and their applications. The Greater Toronto Area is Canada’s largest technology hub. In fact, Toronto is the third largest IT hub in North America. It is vastly multilingual and multicultural and vast majority of the IT labour force has a post – secondary certificate, diploma or degree.
At Queen’s College, our smaller class sizes will allow for a more personalized training about the necessity for security and how the needs of information assurance affect all aspects of implementing, managing and utilizing network resources.
As a successful graduate of our program, you will:
- Strive in a variety of IT roles related to local area networking
- Gain expertise needed for configuration and integration of network devices
- Learn to design, build, maintain and troubleshoot local area networks
- Develop, plan, implement and fix networks, servers, embedded systems and wireless technologies
And much more!
- High school diploma or equivalent; or
- 18 years of age or older and successful completion of the Mature Test
For Admission Requirements for International Students please click here.
For more information about this program, please fill out the form on this page, e-mail us at email@example.com, or call us at (905) 890 – 7833.