Program Length: 43 weeks
The IT sector is one of the most critical components of Canada’s economy and is growing. As of 2016, more than 800,000 people were employed in the IT industry. Virtually all companies around the world with traditional business models have set up or are in the process of setting up their business processes on the World-Wide-Web.
As our Web Development program student, you will gain a wide variety of skills in software development, digital media design, and systems administration. You will be extensively trained to design, build and manage designs for a variety of businesses. Content management systems, design tools, and business practices according to industry standards will also be emphasized.
Successful students of this program will be able to:
- Develop and maintain websites
- Thoroughly understand and view the web from a corporate and user perspective
- Know and utilize various web development technologies
- Achieve expertise in software application development
- High school diploma or equivalent; or
- 18 years of age or older and successful completion of the Mature Test
For Admission Requirements for International Students please click here.
For more information about this program, please fill out the form on this page, e-mail us at email@example.com, or call us at (905) 890 – 7833.